And but so....

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Ceslaw

Ceslaw is not as dumb as you think
There are two different worlds, you know? Yes, yes, you know. Like strip clubs. When you are in, you are in, you can slap the dancers on the ass, you can spill drinks. But if you are not in, the nigger at the door will hurt you. This is never good. You have seen rap videos, eh? I do not like the intrinsic violence of the nigger. But, see? I am in. In Estonia, I killed a cab driver who talked too much. My cousin said I would be good in America, and I love strip clubs. I have muscles and brains and I have Dakota who will suck me and share my cocaine. My cousin is a jeweler, and he is a killer.

My apartment in America, in San Jose, is vast. I share a room with no one, unlike Estonia, where I could not masturbate without an audience. My apartment has posters for visual entertainment, Michael Jackson when he Beat It, and Michael Jordan who is unstoppable. Think about that. Michael Jordan can shake your faith. He is a good nigger. I want to know why Americans hate them so, the niggers, because they are all the place has to offer other than the strip clubs. Even the cab drivers refuse to pick them up. In Estonia, Michael Jordan could get a cab. In Estonia, we do not hate niggers, only people who snitch.

I am only hitting that man because my cousin pays for my vast apartment. It is not ugly, and I am sure he needs hitting. My cousin would not lie to me, he is a jeweler. Have you ever not wanted to feel your body? I don't want to feel my body when I hit people for my cousin. I love my apartment when I am alone, I love both Michaels, and I love America.

In Estonia I drove a cab, and I watched out for my family. I am blessed with muscles and pain does not come to me. I do not know how my family has made America it's new home. I only know that I have been called, and I am not afraid. My cousin has blessed me with a vast apartment, and many strippers suck me off at the club he frequents. He says Such are the spoils of wealth, Ceslaw. I laugh and I do my cocaine with Dakota. Sometimes I have to hit the people my cousin tells me to. It is a job. America is a neon sign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home